- Do not touch the medicines by hand as far as possible. Take the recommended number of pills from the bottle in the cap, and transfer directly on to the tongue.
- To allow for better absorption, homeopathic medicines should be taken when the mouth is free of any strong flavors or anything that can coat the mouth. I recommend taking the medicines 10 minutes before or after eating, drinking or brushing teeth.
- Medicines can be taken at any time of the day, unless specified otherwise. For medicines to be taken multiple times a day, the minimum gap must be 2 hours.
- No food restrictions unless we specify otherwise.
- All bottles with the same color cap have the same medicine. Use them one at a time, open a new bottle only once the previous one is over.
- Medicines from two different colored bottles can be given at the same time.